Lami is very easy, so everybody can enjoy it. You can play it with only one finger.
Lami, the character of this game, means circle in traditional Korean.
Each Lami have distinct color. And the key of this game is how fast you can find specific colored Lamis. But, this is not all. The Lamis cyclically shift left or right, exchange their position and hide its color. So you have to concentrate on Lamis. And this cycle gets shorter when you play higher level.
Basically, all Lamis in a block. And there are 3 types blocks and gameplay mode is different for each type.
* Basic blocks
- Each Lami block has a indicator. Find the same Lami as indicator lami.
- Sometimes, you need to find more than 2 Lamis for a block!
* Orderly blocks
- There are so called 'orderly blocks'.
- When these blocks appear, you must follow block clear order. Each block has its clear order, and you must clear each block at its turn. Even you touch the correct Lami of block when it is not its turn, you lose 1 chance!
* Counting blocks
- Some special levels exist in 'Classic mode'. There is no indicator for each block, but only one indicator exists for all blocks. And you count how many Lamis have same color as indicator on the play screen. Lamis move extremly fast in 'Counting blocks' mode!